There are a range of ways you can get a copy of your official transcript:
- Digital Transcript (via My eQuals)
- Digital Document Package (Testamur, AHEGS & Transcript where issued) (via My eQuals)
- Paper Transcript (hard copy)
- Paper Transcript (hard copy) priority service
|Digital Documents (My eQuals)||Costs|
(Testamur, Transcript, AHEGS from December 2011)
|Transcript (plus postage)||$25 (postage costs additional)|
|Transcript (Priority In-Person)||$40|
|Replacement Testamur||$75 (postage costs additional)|
Orders can be made via Flinders Online Payments. Transcript costs vary depending on whether you order a digital or physical document, and if you select to pick it up (no charge) or have it posted.
Transcripts will be processed and issued the following business day that the order is placed. Before you place your order, please ensure you have checked your unofficial transcript on the Student System for accuracy (i.e.: if you require completion details please check at the bottom of the transcript for "Completed the requirements for (degree) on (date)" and all results are finalised). Please select your purchase carefully as there are no free re-prints or refunds available.
Please complete the following steps when placing your order:
- Enter your last name and Student ID. The system will then populate your first name and any currently applied sanctions.
- If you have a sanction applied to your account, (e.g. an overdue fee), you will be unable to complete your order until the sanction has been resolved.
- If you select the delivery method of 'post', you must include a current postal address for transcript delivery.
- Once you have completed the order details, click on 'Add to Cart' to proceed to the checkout for payment information.
- Once payment is processed the receipt will be emailed to your nominated address. Please check the receipt details are correct.
- If you require assistance click on the ‘Information/Need Help?’ tab.
Priority Service – In Person Only (Physical Document only)
A 'same day' service for a physical transcript order is available. Please visit Flinders Connect on Level 0 of the Central Library building (Bedford Park), noting the following:
- An additional priority service charge will apply to your transcript order ($20).
- Valid photo identification is required (Student ID card, driver's licence, passport)
- If you wish to authorise a third party to collect your ‘same day’ transcript, please discuss arrangements with Flinders Connect staff prior to collection. The authorised person will need to provide photo ID to confirm their identity before receiving the transcript.
- Please note, if you studied prior to 2001 and/or your records have been archived it may not be possible to process your transcript on the day. Staff will advise you if this is the case and you will not be charged the additional service fee.
If you have access to the student system you may download a copy of your unofficial transcript by following the below instructions:
- Log in to the Student System (via Compass)
- Click on the 'My Exams and Results' tab
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page
- Click on the 'get my unofficial transcript by email' button at the bottom of the page.
A copy of your unofficial transcript will be emailed to your University email address. The unofficial transcript will be emailed in a PDF format. You can access your Flinders email account via Compass/Okta. If you are not a current Flinders University student, unofficial academic transcripts can be requested by emailing your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. There is no charge for unofficial transcripts.