External study means that your usual study location is outside of South Australia. To determine if you can study externally, you will need to discuss details of your proposal with your potential supervisor. Please also refer to HDR Admission and Enrolments Procedures 6.2.2. At the time of the assessment of your HDR application, your potential supervisor will also need to complete a HDR Application to Change Location form.

Comments (0)