Some options could be:

  1. Graduate Diploma for Research Methods exclusive to Flinders University
  2. Coursework Masters, with a research component of at least one full semester with an average grade of Distinction or better for the research component, or a significant number of research publications. Please note some Coursework Masters are full-fee paying.
Comments (0)