If something has gone wrong on placement, or you have any issues or concerns during your placement, your first point of contact is your placement supervisor. If they can’t resolve your issue or concern, please contact your College placement team

If the issue or concern has impacted your wellbeing, or you would like to speak with someone confidentially about the matter, Flinders offers a free, confidential counselling service for all students. Visit the counselling webpage for more information or to book an appointment.

Comments (0)