You can make an informal complaint by contacting relevant staff member via phone, email or in person.

When you contact the staff member you should provide them with the specifics of your issue. You should also advise them why you think the decision or action is incorrect or unfair and the resolution you are looking for. You should always communicate your concerns in a clear, respectful and courteous manner.

Further information about informal complaint resolution can be found on the informal resolution web page.