Most complaints can be resolved informally by raising your concerns with the person who is responsible for the matter or decision. Further information about informal complaints can be found on the informal resolution web page.

If an effective solution cannot be found, or if you feel uncomfortable raising your concern directly with the person responsible, you may lodge a formal complaint.

Please note you can withdraw your complaint at any time by contacting Student Policy and Integrity Services by calling 8201 5099 or by email. There may be instances where the University may continue to investigate a matter after the complaint has been withdrawn. The University will contact you in such circumstances.

Further information about the complaints process, including your rights and responsibilities during the complaint process, can be found on the Student Complaints and Appeals website.

Comments (0)