Your Enrolment Verification states the location of your candidature (internal/campus location or external). External status means that you are residing interstate or overseas. If you plan to change this location for more than 3 consecutive months during your candidature, you need to apply ahead of your proposed relocation.

To transfer between internal and external enrolment status, you need to complete a request via Inspire.

Please visit the Transfer between internal and external candidature status page for full details. 

Comments (0)