As a higher degree by research student you have a right to provide your supervisor with the names of any people who you do not wish to examine your thesis. For example, these may be academic professionals who are not sympathetic to your work, with whom you have a personal or professional relationship, or with whom you have had an academic disagreement. You can advise your supervisor through your intention to submit form in Inspire.