Many scholarship application forms ask student if they are in receipt of government means tested benefits. Generally, these are means tested Centrelink payments. Please check the Centrelink website for the means tested benefits currently allowed.

Flinders University will also accept a current Health Care Card under this category.

If you are in receipt of one of these payments, you can upload your most recent Centrelink Income Statement to demonstrate financial need.

Comments (0)