If you have initiated, or are invited to, a meeting to resolve a grievance informally with a staff member, you are able to request the presence of someone impartial to attend the meeting with you as a support person and a neutral witness to the discussion.

This person might be another enrolled student or a student advocacy officer from the Flinders University Student Association.

Find out more about student appeals, complaints and grievances processes.