University Hall

Apply for University Hall for the first year of university if you:
  • are a school leaver
  • have no experience living out of home.
A year at University Hall helps:
  • the transition from home to self-catered living
  • you create networks at Flinders
  • reduce feelings of homesickness and isolation.
You can apply to live in the Deirdre Jordan Village after your first year.

The Deirdre Jordan (DJ) Village

Apply for DJ Village if you have experience living out of home.

We do not normally accept students under the age of 18 in the DJ Village.
Comments (0)