Yes, you can defer your accommodation offer for up to one year but Service Fees must be paid to secure your deferment.

For example: If you receive an accommodation offer for the full year in 2017 and wish to defer to 2018 you must pay the Service Fees at the beginning of 2017 to secure your place for the following year.
Comments (0)