Your personal statement and your references provide you with the opportunity to tell us what is great about you and how you will benefit our community.
Flinders Living staff read each statement and reference and this gives us a picture of you that forms the basis of whether we offer you a place on-campus.
In your personal statement, tell us:
- why living at Flinders Living will be good for you
- how will it benefit your university studies, your personal situation
- what qualities do you bring to our community
- how will you make Flinders Living a richer and more diverse place
- what activities have you been previously involved in
- what are your passions.