You are able to provide proof of eligibility for a student concession by presenting your student ID card when purchasing our Adelaide Metro card You can get your Student ID card once you’ve enrolled for the first time. Continuing full-time students need to update their student ID card with a dated sticker each year after completing your online enrolment.

Refer to the student ID card page for more information and for instructions about how to obtain an enrolment sticker if you are a continuing student.

If you are receiving Centrelink benefits and you have a dependent spouse, they may also be eligible for discounted public transport. Make your application for transport concession through Families SA.

Airline concession and International Student Cards can be obtained from travel agents or an International Student Card from STA Travel.  To obtain these cards you will need to provide a passport-sized photo.

Comments (0)