You need to be enrolled in 75% of an equivalent full-time student load (0.75 EFTSL) to be eligible for Commonwealth support such as:

  • Austudy
  • Youth Allowance
  • Start Up scholarship
  • Relocation scholarship
  • Education Entry payment.
This means you need to be enrolled in 13.5 units (usually about three topics) per semester to be entitled to the concessions that are included in these types of Commonwealth support.
In addition to Commonwealth support and tertiary travel concession for full-time students, you may be eligible for other concessions upon presentation of your student ID card, for example, cheaper movie tickets or discounts on products. We recommend checking with individual vendors before purchase if you are unsure what level of concession you can receive.
Comments (0)