International students can submit an application if an Honours Degree has been completed within the last 3 years at an Australian University.  International applicants can be considered for a Flinders University Research Scholarship (FURS).

Please also see information about the International Postgraduate Research Scholarships (IPRS) on our web site.  Note that these awards have different opening and closing dates to the FURS awards.

Comments (0)