If you wish to study a topic (or topics) at another university and have it count towards your Flinders course, you must get permission to do so before enrolling elsewhere. You can request approval for cross-institutional study by submitting an online request for support via Ask Flinders.

Once approval is obtained your Confirmation of Enrolment will be amended with the cross-institutional topics to allow you to seek enrolment at the other university.

Approval to undertake cross-institutional study does not constitute acceptance or enrolment at the other university. You will still need to formally enrol in the relevant topics at the other university, and your enrolment is subject to the enrolment requirements, including payment of student contribution amounts or tuition fees, of that university.

International students undertaking cross-institutional enrolment will be required to pay a separate fee to the other university. Refer to the International Student Fees policy for details.

You must allow enough time to complete your enrolment and lodge another Commonwealth Assistance Form (for Commonwealth supported students) before the census date.