Aside from government loans and payments, you may be eligible for financial assistance through scholarships—visit our scholarships website for more information.

If you require further assistance and advice on finances contact Student Assist. As a part of the Flinders University Student Association (FUSA), Student Assist provides a free and confidential financial counselling service, and can help you negotiate, or advocate on your behalf, with creditors. They can also help you access student grants, loans and emergency assistance if required.

Comments (0)