If you’re a continuing student, you will use the same ID card you received when you started at Flinders. To update your ID card, complete your enrolment for the semester or entire academic year, and visit one of the locations below to verify your enrolment and update your card with a new enrolment sticker.

Enrolment stickers are normally available from January each academic year, and are applied to your student ID card to display full-time or part-time enrolment.

You can get an updated enrolment sticker from:

Comments (0)