Domestic students

The costs of studying at university vary depending on whether you are a domestic or international student. Domestic students fall into two general categories: Commonwealth supported or fee-paying. Commonwealth supported students share their tuition costs with the Australian Government. Fee-paying students are responsible for the entire cost of their studies. All Flinders' undergraduate courses are Commonwealth supported.

In addition to tuition fees, you will be required to pay the annual Student Services and Amenities Fee (SSAF) and any costs associated with studying, such as textbooks and other resources that are specific to your course.

The costs associated with university can seem daunting but there is financial assistance available in the form of Australian Government loans and Centrelink, scholarships and bursaries, and emergency loans.
To estimate the cost of your degree, start by reviewing our fees information. If you require clarification about anything related to fees or the costs of university study, please contact us.

International students

International students can find information on fees and the costs associated with studying at university on the International students website.

Comments (0)