If you are seeking part-time work while you study, start by checking out the FUSA online jobs board. The Careers and Employment Liaison Centre also has an online employment portal, CareerHub, that can assist you with finding undergraduate and graduate employment opportunities related to your area(s) of study. We also welcome you to register your interest in casual employment opportunities with the University.

International students who were granted their student visa on or after 26 April 2008 automatically receive permission to work in Australia. For further details on when you can commence working and how many hours you are allowed to work etc, visit our Working in Australia web page.

Comments (0)