If your name has an unusual spelling or pronunciation, you may wish to provide a phonetic spelling so the reader can pronounce it correctly as you cross the stage. You can provide the phonetic spelling by logging in to the Student System and selecting the 'My Graduation' tab, where you have the option to add or change the pronunciation of your name. Making this change to the pronunciation of your name will not affect the way it is printed on your parchment. You can also record your phonetic spelling on your ceremony application form.