You may be eligible for credit (also known as recognition of prior learning, exemption, status and advanced standing) if you have undertaken study at a tertiary institution or registered training organisation (including TAFE/VET) in Australia, or overseas if the study is considered to be at an equivalent level.

If you have completed topics within a degree at Flinders and wish to transfer to another degree at Flinders you can apply for credit transfer.

Visit the Credit Transfer website to find out more, apply for credit and check how much credit you may be eligible to receive.
Comments (0)