If you have studied previously at a higher education institution or a TAFE, you may be eligible for credit towards your course. Credit refers to recognising your previous studies and means that you will spend less time completing your course. Credit can be offered as:

  • block credit - credit for whole stages or years of a course;
  • specified credit - credit for certain topics;
  • unspecified credit - general credit towards a course but not particular topics.

Details of how to apply for credit transfer is available from the University's Credit Transfer website.

Comments (0)