If your offer is to your first preference it will be automatically accepted in your SATAC application on your behalf.
To accept an offer to a lower preference in your SATAC application, follow the instructions on the SATAC website.
In addition to responding to your offer via SATAC, you must also formally accept your offer in the Flinders Student System before you can commence enrolling.
Some courses require you to also enrol in at least one topic by a deadline, or your offer may lapse and your place will be offered to another applicant. These courses are:
- Bachelor of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Bachelor of Speech Pathology
- Bachelor of Midwifery (Pre-registration)
- Bachelor of Clinical Science/Doctor of Medicine
- Bachelor of Health Sciences/Master of Physiotherapy
- Bachelor of Health Sciences/Master of Occupational Therapy
- Bachelor of Medical Sciences (Vision Science)/Master of Optometry
- Bachelor of Exercise Science
- Bachelor of Exercise Science/Master of Exercise Physiology
- Bachelor of Human Nutrition combined with Bachelor of Exercise Science
- Bachelor of Human Nutrition