Whether you are offshore or onshore, if you have applied for your student visa or a visa with study rights attached, but have not yet received it, you are still able to commence your studies.


If you need enrolment or course advice, please see the Course Advice Details page for the relevant contact details. If you need assistance with your enrolment, please submit an AskFlinders request or contact Flinders Connect on +61 1300 354 633.

Comments (0)