The request for HECS-HELP form that you may have previously submitted will defer student contribution amounts only: not your student services and amenities fees.

To defer your student services and amenities fees you will need to complete a request for SA-HELP form via the Student System by the census date.  For instructions on how to complete an application for SA-HELP visit the SA-HELP page.

You can check your Fee Account for your outstanding fees, which also states how much of your fees are set to be deferred after the census date
Comments (0)