If you have already completed a Commonwealth Assistance Form (CAF) without a tax file number (TFN), once your TFN is received, and provided it is before the census date, you should log in to the Student System and complete a new CAF. 

However, if you do not receive your TFN before the census date for the topics for which you are enrolled, you should contact Flinders Connect in the Student Hub (Level 0, Central Library), or by telephone on 1300 FLINDERS (1300 354 633).