Provided you have access to a computer and an internet connection, you will be able to enrol from your overseas location. Commonwealth supported students must submit a Request for Commonwealth Assistance form (CAF) before enrolling.

Alternatively, upon your return to Australia, you can enrol up until the last date to enrol for the relevant semester.

Information sessions for commencing students are held at various times, if you will be overseas at the time of the information session for your course, you are strongly advised to seek program advice by alternate means. For contact details of program advisers please check the course advice details pages.


Comments (0)