Unless you completed your PhD with Flinders University, or are listed as a doctor on the AHPRA public register, please follow one of the below options to have your title updated:

  • Provide us with a letter from your university or institution which states your completion and conferral details via email to or via post, or
  • Provide us with your official transcript or parchment which states your conferral details.

You must present your official transcript or parchment in person at Flinders Connect on level 0 of the Central Library, or you may post a certified copy to us at:

c/o Flinders Connect
Flinders University
GPO Box 2100
Adelaide SA 5001

Scanned and certified electronic documents will also be accepted. 

Comments (0)