To replace a lost or stolen card, you will need to pay $10 via Flinders Online Payments and choose to have your card posted to you or to collect it from Flinders Connect or City Campus Services 

Please bring your receipt with you if you choose to collect your card.

If your student ID card is damaged and requires replacing, please present the old card to Flinders Connect for a replacement free of charge.

Comments (0)