Your student ID card is required to borrow books from the Library, store credits required for photocopying and printing, attend examinations, obtain an academic transcript, obtain student concessions from transport and businesses (including those on campus), access Flinders University buildings and for attendance at student organised functions.

You must be enrolled in order to request a card, which will show your full or part-time status for the year. If you still need to enrol, see Getting enrolled at Flinders to guide you through the process.

For information on how to request a student ID card please visit the Student ID card page.


Comments (0)