An Honours Degree is still classified as an undergraduate degree. If you are a domestic student you will be able to continue deferring your Student Contribution through HECS-HELP provided you meet the eligibility criteria. If you are an International student you will need to pay your fees upfront. More information about Student Finance.

Comments (0)