If you claimed student Centrelink benefits throughout your Bachelor Degree you might still be eligible for your payments if you are enrolled full-time in Honours topics (for example in a minimum 13.5 Units per semester). We advise that you contact Centrelink to confirm your payment arrangements before applying, as the rules and/or your individual circumstances may have changed.

Comments (0)