To apply to study topics at another university that will count towards your Flinders degree, you must submit an online support request via Ask Flinders seeking permission to enrol as a cross institutional student. In your request, please provide:

  • a link to the description of the topic/s you wish to study; and 
  • the topic unit values.

If your request is approved, you will receive an email confirmation.  You may then print off a confirmation of enrolment as proof of your approval and provide this as evidence to the other University in order to enrol there.