Usually students continue studying in their honours degree in the year after they finish   their undergraduate degree. If you wish to take some time off before starting you may have to apply for your honours offer again.
This is because the cut off scores and eligibility criteria may change from year to year. It is best to contact your school office or honours coordinator.